Sunday, June 12, 2011

Summertime, and the Living is (Relatively) Easy

(Recognize the cartoon and I'll give you a virtual cookie.)
 Yes, it's that time of year again - the time when sweaters aren't mandatory, you can actually go out with sandals without getting your toes frozen off, and...yes, the most important part...books are a very necessary accessory for all those times you head out to soak out the sun.

And I aim to take full advantage of all this warm, wonderful reading weather.

Yes sire. No more Miss Disorganized Scrambling to Find the Right Title on library days. Implementing a little "book-list" notebook that slides easily into my tote has helped a little bit, but stepping into a world of so many books still seems to overwhelm me from time to time. 

That being said, and with so many new and exciting titles making their debut, I have made it easier all around by typing up my very own Summer Reading List 2011. Of course, this hardly means I will stick to it, or that I will manage to polish off all the titles by the time school rolls around (one can only hope), but it adds structure, and that's always a good thing.

The list's document will be accessible in the sidebar, because I have a feeling putting all those titles will swamp any available space. If any suggestions or recommendations are thought of, I'd really appreciate it. You can never have enough books!

0 comments:

Post a Comment