Friday, February 24, 2012

Feature & Follow Friday #85

Q. Activity! Take a picture or describe where you love to read the most!


This might seem a little bit...childish to some, but whatever. For me, my favorite place to read is outside on our playset's swing. There's something positively...peaceful about letting my feet kick me back and forth, letting the breeze flow over me as I concentrate on the book (or Kindle! Aren't sun-absorbing screens amazing?) on my lap.
 

Of course, this is weather-permitting, and judging by the look of the skies today, it's rain for New York. *sighs* I can't wait for the summer time.





You tell me: Where's your favorite place to read?

Feature & Follow Friday (hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) is a weekly feature where bloggers get the chance to make new blogger friends by gaining followers and following back. For more information, check out the main post for this week here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment