Saturday, February 2, 2013

In My Mailbox [2]

I got a little bit thrown off on New Year's Resolution #1 last week...honestly, isn't the "joy to all mankind and I shall become a better person and lay off the cookies" magic of the holidays covered under warranty until, like, March?

But, I am happy to say that I return bearing good news - namely, the fact that I'm one of Random Buzzers' Spring 2013 Am-buzz-adors! I'll be promoting Dualed by the wonderful Elsie Chapman AND Strands of Bronze and Gold by talented historical writer Jane Nickerson. Every time I think about it, I practically bounce on my toes because I AM SO POSITIVELY EXCITED.

Anyway, moving on.

I did also get some lovely books in the mail recently, as well as a trip to the library just this afternoon, so let's finish off the small talk and get to the titles, yes?



From the unexplored depths of the Houghton Mifflin mailer


 THE CAGED GRAVES by Dianne Salerni






A lovely surprise parcel from Candlewick Press contained


BELOW by Meg McKinlay

GARDEN PRINCESS by Kristen Kladstrup

MIRAGE (ABOVE WORLD, #2) by Jenn Reese
  




Via NetGalley


 BELLE EPOQUE by Elizabeth Ross (with lots of thanks to the lovely author and Random House for arranging it!)

THE RULES FOR DISAPPEARING by Ashley Elston (thanks to Disney*Hyperion!)





From the local library (a.k.a. my second home)

THE CARDTURNER by Louis Sachar

PAPER VALENTINE by Brenna Yovanoff

BURN MARK by Laura Powell

WHAT WE SAW AT NIGHT by Jacquelyn Mitchard

THE HOUSE OF THE SCORPION by Nancy Farmer 



0 comments:

Post a Comment